Friday 6 July 2007

Sophattic spreads her wings



Next week, one of my dear friends leaves sleepy little Perth for corporate success in Sydney.

I met Soph about 18 months ago, in the midst of a hazy, post-break up time of my life. I wasn't in a great place. The thing was, I didn't realise it at the time. However this bright, bubbly young girl opened my eyes to a whole new life. Her friendship is something I will cherish for the rest of my life.
So here's to you, Soph. You've achieved your goal - you are now a high-flying corporate executive with a huge company and you will be in your element when you move to Sydney. I wish you the very best in everything you do, and I know one thing's for sure - Sydney won't know what hit it. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhh Dave. You are such a sweety. For those of you who do not know Dave very well... he is one of those rare intelligent guys who has a wicked sense of humour, is sooo much fun to be around and is one of the few people on this planet who can correct me - which is a rare thing *giggle*
He also happens to be rather nice to look at (lol!!)

Dave is one of my most precious friends and helped me move on from not only a break up but get over some old baggage I had been hanging onto for far too long.

For that I will always be grateful.

People, when you find those rare people who will be your friend for life.... you should hang onto them and work hard to celebrate and support them in everything they do. Dave has always done this for me.... I only hope I can continue to reciprocate this support.

Dave - I wish YOU all the best with life and your career and know that we will be seeing and speaking to each other very, very soon!

LOVE YOU DAVE!!
xs

ps.
Just so everyone knows, Dave is probably one of the best kisses I have ever had the good fortune to come across... now hows THAT for some juicy gossip (and trust me, I have kissed more than a few boys in my meagre 30 years!)
hahah heheh

Dave said...

No comment

my name is kate said...

Suddenly I see you in a whole new light, Johnsy.