Wednesday 21 May 2008

You know what I love?

Being up at the crack of dawn.

Hear me out.

I love the fact that the air is crisp and clean. I love the fact that the sky is gradually yet noticeably getting lighter. I love the fact that the moon is still in the sky. I love the fact that people are darting backwards and forwards like ants, on their way to their respective homes or works. I love watching the streetlights slowly blink out, one by one, as the sky gets lighter. I love the fact that the whole day is ahead of you.

But most of all, I love the fact that a new day equates to a fresh start, a new beginning. Anything could happen.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Well aren't you Susie Sunshine today!

I generally call it the butt crack of dawn but I kinda smell what you're cookin. Getting up before everyone almost makes me feel like somehow the world is mine.

Dave said...

Sometimes Dave you can be downright inspiring! - Dave

Dave said...

:) thanks guys

Anonymous said...

You're a freak!