Friday 2 May 2008

I have something to confess


I'm in love. Completely and overwhelmingly. Have been since I was 15. With Jennifer Love-Hewitt.


Stop it! Stop laughing! Stop groaning and rolling your eyes!


Seriously though, ever since I saw her Oscar-worthy performance in I Still Know What You Did Last Summer, my life has never quite been the same.


Now, I'm not normally one to go for the waif look. I am not a fan of scrawny girls. At all.

But for Jennifer, I'm happy to make an exception. As far as I'm concerned she fits (just) inside the healthy weight category.


And this week comes the news that young Jennifer has been voted TV's sexiest woman.


Good to see the rest of the world agrees.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Dave! <groan> Yes, I'm groaning but not in a pleasurable way. Have you ever heard her talk on an interview? I saw her on a show like Ellen DeGeneres and she was an absolute bimbo. However, I'm guessing that doesn't really change your opinion considering the photo you have of her. ;)

Dave said...

Lol notice I didn't talk about her conversation skills in my blog entry...

Jessica said...

Actually some people are pissed she was picked, saying she's not nearly hot enough.

shiny said...

I have just lost so much respect for you.

Dave said...

Yeah, we all go through that stage Dave. You'll grow out of it. Maybe get a girl of your own.... (Sorry but couldn't resist it! :-)) - Dave

Dave said...

haha i knew that one would stir up a comment or two...