Friday 23 May 2008

Facebook grammar terrorism

It's a frightening concept, isn't it?

You know those quizzes you do on Facebook? Well I got one sent to me the other day called "Stylish, Smart or Social?"
For the uninitiated, you answer a handful of questions based on your personality/lifestyle and they tell you whether you are, in this case, stylish, smart or social.

So I answer the questions and the following result is posted:

Your You
You are you and you may not be the smartist or the stylish or the most social but you have your own qualities and thats great!
Jesus...

5 comments:

Dave said...

Did you take it as a compliment or.... - Dave :-)

Dave said...

i'd like to say yes but it did offend me just a tad, Dave

Anonymous said...

Fuck the sentiment... how about the lack of punctuation and grammar? The mistakes in spelling?

Jessica said...

It bugged me too!!! I got insulted just a bit and I wanted to reach into Facebook and change it to You're!

Dave said...

hehe