Tuesday 27 May 2008

I need to share something with you guys

I am sickeningly happy right now.

Like, happy how the male protagonist is at the end of some crappy romantic comedy where everything goes to shit but in the end everything is sorted out nicely.

Happy enough to evoke retching in most of the people I know that read this blog.

Apart from the fact that I am actually, finally getting on top of my finances for what is really the first time in my life, apart from the fact that I have some really promising job prospects on the horizon and apart from the fact that I have some of the most amazing friends ever.

Apart from all that I'm still giddy with happiness.

I've made some tough decisions about my life in the past few weeks and so far, they've all paid off.

I am so happy with where I'm at right now that I just needed to share that with my dear readers.

I hope some of this happiness brushes off onto you guys :)

Okay I'm done now. Thanks for listening.

4 comments:

Steve said...

Excuse me while I run off to throw-up.

Steve said...

Sorry - I'm back, really I am happy for you Dave, I'll go have another black label beam with pepsi to celebrate your happiness and drown my sorrows.

my name is kate said...

Is that cold sick on my arm or am i just pleased to see you?

Nah I'm happy you're happy, tiger. But keep it up for too long and I WILL cut you.

Jessica said...

v. v. good. Glad you're happy!