Thursday 11 October 2007

Wow, didn't see THAT one coming...

Turns out Mark Philippoussis' lady love, the fitness trainer Amanda who he met on his horrifying yet fantastically enthralling reality TV show Age of Love, is not so close to The Poo anymore.


MARK Philippoussis is to make his tennis comeback alone next week without his personal cheerleader.
The Scud's reality TV romance with Tennessee cheerleader Amanda Salinas appears to have hit the rocks and the brunette is unlikely to be courtside when he competes at the Stanford Championships in Texas.
Philippoussis's agent Carlos Fleming has refused to comment for the past two weeks about whether the couple - who met on reality dating show Age of Love this year - were still together.


Read the full story here.

2 comments:

my name is kate said...

Aww... I want the 8 weeks of my life I spent watching that show back... actually wait no I don't - that show ROCKED.

Dave said...

It's true, it did rock. I'm slightly embarrassed to say so.