Monday 15 October 2007

And now for something completely different...

I thought I'd talk a bit of trash after my serious (and, admittedly, heavily biased) post about the upcoming election.

First of all, I just wanted to write a quick message to Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay, I hear you're broke.
I feel for you, really I do, but that's what happens when you blow it all on, erm, fun.
Anyway my point is that if you need a place to stay, call me.
I'll be happy to put you up for free. Sure, it may not be what you're used to, but there'll be a place for you to sleep and eat and heck, a bit of normalcy might actually do you a world of good.

As for you, Hugh Grant, you are a silly silly man. Didn't you learn from picking up a hocker and getting your mugshot sprayed across the world?
Obviously not, because as it turns out the 47-year-old went back to some college dorm with a college student and was photographed schmoozing with the group of girls young enough to be his children. Ew. The man obviously cannot separate normal sexual urges from common sense decisions. Oh, and the photos got posted on Facebook. Of course.

No comments: