Thursday 17 May 2007

10 billion reasons to be angry

I shouldn't be surprised. I shouldn't be shocked. I shouldn't be outraged. I've been through all this before.
But fucked if I'm going to stand by and not rant about the complete and utter arrogance of the Howard government.
They announce a $10 billion water plan - $10 billion!! - and then deny Channel 7 access to the documents under the Freedom of Information Act.
You can't deny the public information on a $10 billion plan!! That is a shitload of money and we all have a right to know how it is going to be spent!
grrr

3 comments:

shiny said...

You mean the Freedom From Information Act.
Lucky we dont' have any of that pesky information to worry about before the election.

Dave said...

Not that it would matter anyway, considering the attention span of the majority of Australian voters. Um, have we forgotten Tampa people? They LIED.

Lindsay said...

And then it turns out to have been posted on a website anyway. Tools.