Tuesday 26 June 2007

Real Estate Agents are fools

An actual phone conversation I just had.

Me: Weekend Courier, this is David.
Agent: Hi, is Michele there?
M: No, sorry, she's away from her desk at the moment. Can I take a message?
A: No, that's okay, I just wanted to see if she got the write-up on the property in Araluen Street. Do you know if she did?
M: Um, no, sorry, I don't.
A: Okay well it's *unintelligible* from the Professionals, can you get her to call me?
M: Sorry, who?
A: *exasperated sigh* Liz. Just ask her to call me. I'll re-send it through to her now anyway.
M: Okay. So no need for a message?
A: No, that's fine. Thanks. *hangs up*

Fuck you!! I have better things to do than start to take messages from you only to be told that it wasn't necessary in the first place!! grr

No comments: