Thursday 7 June 2007

In news today....

Listening to this story on the radio this morning, I started feeling quite bemused at the whole situation - I love it when big baddies get busted and think they are above the law, only to get caught in a foreign country....
However my bemusement quickly turned to disbelief when I heard Mokbel's lawyer arguing that "He has a three-month old daughter and he's very distressed not to be with her."

Well excuse me, Fat Tony, but perhaps you should have thought about the whole "I'm on the run from the Federal Police" before you decided to have a baby!!!
The baby's only three months old, which means it was conceived during the time Mokbel was on the run.

This strengthens some of my work colleagues' arguments that some people should have a licence - or at least have to pass some sort of IQ test - before they have children.
Tony Mokbel, you can NOT use your baby daughter as an excuse to stay out of jail.
YOU got yourself into this situation, YOU fled from Australia while on trial for drug trafficking and YOU shall bear sole responsibility when your daughter grows up without a father because of your criminal activities and complete irresponsibility in fathering a child while on the run from Federal authorities!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Can we also slap a reproduction ban on the dumb bint he got up the duff also? Ta.

Dave said...

Done.