Wednesday 27 June 2007

Actually, you spell it "Exhibit"...

Further to my previous post about US rapper Xzibit's stoush with Rove (pick on someone your own size) and the awful grammar he uses on his blog, it appears he has deleted the offending entry off his blog. He has replaced it with an entry about how "whack" it is that the whole thing has made the news.
There were 170 comments posted on his blog in response to this. 170!! And after browsing through some of them, it was good to see my fellow Australian citizens criticising him for his abuse of the English language. But it was this entry, from some idiot called Millsy, who appears to be one of his fans, that pretty much summed the whole thing up for me:

X fuck the press and the haters!
to all yall that be dissin u know ur roles so shut the fuck all!
Do wat u do best x and prove these fuckers wrong!
tear adelaides head off on saturday!
im hangin for a bit of paparazzi bro!
peace


I'm sorry, but you're 'hanging' for a bit of paparazzi?? WTF is that supposed to mean?? You are a class A knob, a waste of space and now, a grammar terrorist.

3 comments:

Dave said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dave said...

WOW Dave! Pretty strong stuff! Hope they don't know where you live!
I admire your courage though! - Dave.

Dave said...

haha there's a reason my address isn't posted on my profile...