Friday 8 June 2007

The French Connection

I try not to blog on the ever-skanky 'socialite' that is Paris Hilton - I mean, we've all heard it before and any publicity really is good publicity for her...
But I was outraged this morning.
I don't give a shit if she's in jail, out of jail, sick, healthy, dying or immortal -- so HOW ON EARTH does her release from jail become the LEAD STORY on morning news programs in WA???
I was absolutely ashamed to see certain breakfast TV shows lead with this story in their news bulletin and THEN follow that story with stories about Federal Politics and the train crash in Victoria.
Channel 7 and 9 news directors - shame, shame, shame on you!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm glad she's back in jail, but.

Dave said...

The world is a better place because of it.

Anonymous said...

excellant pictures= best stories. paris looks better than a train crash. sorry.

Dave said...

only just but...