Sunday 10 June 2007

People Watching

This is the first time I've blogged on a weekend, drunk, so despite the warnings of some of my colleagues, I thought I'd give it a go.

I had drinks at the Belgian Beer Cafe for my birthday this afternoon, and had an absolute ball.
What I love most about birthdays/parties etc is watching people from different friends groups interact and get along.
It's always curious to watch, and sometimes surprising when people from different friend groups get along so well.
I guess it shouldn't be particularly surprising - I mean, despite what 'friend groups' various people come from, they still have the same thing in common.
But it's always funny to watch.
hehe

2 comments:

my name is kate said...

I applaud your drunken posting efforts. Myself and Lindsay have been known to blog drunk regularly, frequently with terrible results. You, apparently, can keep it together a lot better than either of us.

Dave said...

You don't know how long it actually took me to write that post...