Saturday 4 August 2007

I'm still in shock

Okay, I did it.
Not on purpose, I didn't plan on watching it, but I flicked over to The Age of Love the other night.
I think the whole concept of the show didn't really hit home until I actually saw, with my own eyes, the "Scud" talking to these women who all profess to have fallen in love with him.
What. Was. He. Thinking???
I couldn't believe it - I just sat there wide-eyed, trying to digest the fact that it was really him...
He gave up Delta Goodrem.... for this???
How can anyone take the man seriously ever, ever again?
On the flipside the show is reality television at its finest - and that's a phrase I don't use too often....

1 comment:

my name is kate said...

Welcome to the dark side, Johnsy. I'm never leaving the house on a Thursday night again.