Tuesday 7 August 2007

I feel like ranting and raving

So that's what I'm going to do.
But to save everyone from having to read an essay, I'm just going to raise some brief points:

1. Eddie McGuire is a knob. Nothing new there. Last night I flicked over to his shite game show briefly - but felt great when I decisively turned the TV off after he made a joke about Indian telemarketers.

2. People who call without leaving messages. My parents have been trying to get in touch with my. I know why. I'm in a little bit of trouble with them. Nothing serious, but I refuse to call them back if they don't leave a message asking me to do so.

3. This Government is arrogant and they just do not listen to anyone. Giving politicians one day to read a 500-page piece of legislation that asks them to disregard (!!) the anti-discrimination act, is arrogant, rude and stupid. But it's okay, coz it's all for the children.

4. Office politics suck. Why can't people just a) get along or b) stop acting like stupid, immature, school children. Grow up.

5. My casual co-worker who should be encased in a bubble is back working at my office for the next three weeks. You all know who I'm talking about.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok - so I'm a lil confused.

Do u think this co-worker has germs and needs to be placed in a bubble so she can not infect you?
Or is this person sooo excruiatingly annoying that she needs to be placed into a bubble so you can not hear her?
Or is she just pure and simple a pain in ur ass??

Dave said...

Well, first of all anonymous, who is this? Secondly it's a guy. He's about 65 years old, looks like a corpse, smokes roughly 50 cigarettes a day and has the worst possible smoker's cough you have ever heard in your life. Seriously. Like I've thought about calling an ambulance a couple of times during his coughing fits.

Anonymous said...

Just make sure you are nowhere in the vicinity when someone asks if anyon can do the kiss of life. Or he starts on his "stories" again.

L x

Dave said...

ew