Tuesday 28 August 2007

Crack out the black fingernails and the cutting implements...

I'm excited.
Not only do I have a trip to Melbourne/Tasmania/Sydney planned in just over a week's time, in which I will be able to catch up with some good friends I haven't seen in ages, but as it turns out, the last night I am in Sydney just so happens to be the night Nine Inch Nails are playing at Luna Park.

NIN are not only one of my favourite bands of all times, they haven't played in Perth since the 90s and I was just a little too young to go see them then....

And they just happen to be playing the last night we're in Sydney!! And two of my good friends just happen to be going to the same concert!!

AND we just happened to get the last ticket before they sold out. Literally. How unbelievable is that??

Now that everything's falling into place for me, I will wait patiently for the major crisis/sudden death/serious illness that is surely just around the corner...

1 comment:

shiny said...

Buy a lotto ticket. Now.