Friday 11 April 2008

You can't touch this

What a glorious day it is today!
I had the pleasure of sleeping in this morning thanks to two consecutive nights of late finishes at work.
So I got up about ten, cooked myself breakfast and then ambled into work by midday. How nice.

But the best part was the weather. It must be about 25C outside at the moment. The sun's warm but there's a light breeze to counter it. The sky is that rich, deep blue mainly reserved for spring days.

Overall, I am bursting out of my skin with happiness for no apparent reason. Seriously, we must live in one of the best cities in the world, weather-wise.

Bring on the weekend I say!

5 comments:

shiny said...

Freo weather. Enough said.

Dave said...

Freo weather on a weekend. Even better. Shame about their footy team.

shiny said...

Er, look who's talking...

Dave said...

What a cheerful fellow... Dave

Jessica said...

Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine? :)