Thursday 10 April 2008

Paris Hilton Free Nude Pics

Real nude pics of Paris.

Inspired by Rachel's story of wayward googlers happening upon her post with the words "ugly boobs" in it, I thought I'd do a little experiment.
Of course, I will never know if the people visiting this site were regular readers or 16-year-olds jumping on the internet quickly while their parents are at work - but it will be interesting to see if my little dragon counter on the right hand side ticks over any faster.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, I don't have free nude pics of Paris. Sorry.

5 comments:

shiny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shiny said...

Er, did you know how many sites proclaim to have nude pictures of Paris? You'd get a better test if you titled it nude pictures of Brendan Nelson. Trust me, there are some weirdos out there. And the ugly boobs story would make a nice segue.

Anonymous said...

It is beyond my comprehenision why anyone would find anything about Paris Hilton nude or otherwise exciting.

Steve
myspace.com/kwinanaenviron

Dave said...

I'm with you Steve. Nice myspace by the way :)

Jessica said...

I didn't realize she ever wore clothes.....