Tuesday 15 April 2008

I look like a freak

Today I had to shave very, very carefully.

You see, on Friday night, I was at the pub having birthday drinks with a few friends. It was late in the night, and my judgement may or may not have been impaired by said birthday drinks.

Anyway, for some unknown reason, I bent down to pick something off the ground, in the process mushing my face into the lit end of my friend's cigarette.

It stung, I laughed, we both felt like idiots, then I forgot about it.

Until returning home later that night.

"Dave, what's that on your face?"

Curious, I walk into the bathroom only to find that "little" cigarette burn was actually quite a nasty one and it broke the skin.

So now I have what I've been told looks like: a) a junkie skin sore (Pete Doherty eat your heart out) b) a bit of tomatoe sauce on my face, or c) a lesion that AIDS sufferers get.

But really, it's nothing serious. I'm just an idiot.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

A bar room battlescar! Only truly cool people get those! ;)

Dave said...

hehe thanks jess.