Wednesday 30 April 2008

I've made a decision.

I'm going to stick it out down here for the time being.
As much as I whinge and moan about the job and, more specifically, my boss, I think that if I stick it out for the next year or so I will have a chance to do something worthwhile, and maybe even make editor in the process.

Don't get me wrong, I still reserve my right to whinge, but for the moment I'm going to concentrate on work down here and not potential plans elsewhere.

All in good time :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Plus you get to spend more time with meeeeeeee!

Dave said...

Well, that's the real reason...

Anonymous said...

Good One... And about time you came to that conclusion Dave...
Editor in training I reckon.

Steve

Anonymous said...

I think it is good your starting to open up a bit more Dave. We will make your time here more comfortable from now on.

Anonymous said...

I think it is good your starting to open up a bit more Dave. We will make your time here more comfortable from now on.

shiny said...

Laurence! "your"? On Dave's blog?

Dave said...

He's a sales rep.

Jessica said...

My old journalism professor used to tell me "Jessica, sometimes in this business you've just to stick your head in a bucket of shit for a year."

shiny said...

Dave! You're the grammar counter-terrorist, I didn't expect you'd be taking excuses.

Bucket of shit = Rural Press. But it would seem 60 hour weeks plus weekends teaches you a thing or two.