Wednesday 2 April 2008

Raunchy Puppets



Last night I went to one of the opening shows of a puppet festival that is on in Perth at the moment.

The show was called Cabaret Decadense - and it was sheer brilliance.

Hailing from Canada, the three puppeteers put on an adults only cabaret show that had the crowd in stitches - from Conrad the French transvestite to Kiko the Latin lover, the show was absolutely fantastic.


I'm a big fan of puppets and puppeteers and I absolutely loved every second of it - even the part where they pulled an audience member on stage and one of the puppets did a carabet dance all over him.


If you can, check it out.


5 comments:

my name is kate said...

Bugger - knew I should've gone.

shiny said...

As raunchy as Sabbath? Did anyone get carded on the way in?

Dave said...

haha nowhere near as raunchy as sabbath

Anonymous said...

Puppet sex. Curious.

shiny said...

Not as raunchy as Sabbath? Snore.