Friday 15 February 2008

Yesterday was Valentine's Day...

...and I had an incredibly un-romantic day. And it was fantastic.
After being at work I knowcked off a little early and the two of us took a leaf out of Rachel's book - we went down to the beach to get fish and chips.
After realising that the weather was turning cold we changed plans - a trip to the movies to see the most un-romantic of films we possibly could - Sweeney Todd.
I love Johnny Depp, I love Helena Bonham-Carter, I love Tim Burton and I love Alan Rickman.
Suffice to say, I loved Sweeney Todd. It was the most throat-slittingly brilliant film I have seen in a long, long time.
Now that's romantic.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I think Ben Affleck ruined Sweeney Todd for me. Whenever I think of Sweeney Todd I think of that movie he did, the one with JLo and that little girl and Liv Tyler. Ruined it for me. Totally.