Wednesday 20 February 2008

Good Vibes



One of my favourite past-times at music festivals is people watching.



So I thought rather than analyse each of the performances at the Good Vibrations music festival (they were all awesome except Kanye West who we didn't watch anyway) I thought I would analyse the people who were there at the event.



  • First mention goes to the tall girl in the pink flouro top who screeched "Team Aviator!" And insisted on having a photo with me when she saw her sunnies matched mine.

  • An honourable mention to the outrageously buff guy who was almost as wide as he was tall and subsequently insisted on walking around the place with his top off and his biceps flexed. Way to look natural, my friend.

  • To the masses of (mainly girls, but there were some offending guys) people who wore flouro - it's still not cool.
  • And then there's waistcoat guy - the guy I saw wearing trousers and a waistcoat (complete with white long-sleeved shirt and tie underneath) during the heat of the day.
  • And to the guy passed out at the back of the ambulance tent at the healthy time of 2pm - perhaps don't drink so much quite so early next year, my friend.

4 comments:

shiny said...

Dave, your sunnies weren't bright yellow by any chance were they?

Dave said...

No, and I did not wear a faux-fur hooded jacket with nothing on underneath if that was going to be your next question...

Jessica said...

Oh I love people watching! When I go to the Minnesota State Fair I count mullets. There never are few....

Dave said...

hehe mullet counting. Sounds like a fun pasttime but they are fairly few and fair between in Perth... thankfully.