Friday 1 February 2008

My most humble apologies to you, my dear reader(s)

I have been a slack little blogger of late.
I know, deep down inside, that twice a week just does not cut the mustard if I want to keep my readership up (my "circulation" figures just went past 3000 - that's unbelievable).

So I'll fill you in a little on what's been happening in my life.

I had a brilliant Australia Day - well, the daytime bit was great, before moving onto a house party in Floreat. The party started out well - it was a beautiful house and a great party atmosphere - but by that time of night on Australia Day most people had been drinking since before midday and needless to say, things started getting ugly.

But we went back to a friend's house and saw the day out in a comfortable and nasty-drunk-free environment.

Big Day Out is on this weekend - the biggest music festival in Australia and what I consider to be the most important day of the year. This year will be the eighth in a row that I've attended.

And I have vague plans to make a trip to the UK later this year - around Christmas time - to catch up with my brother who is temporarily living over there at the moment. Nothing's set in stone, but I will start planning soon.

Other than that, life's good! Obviously my boss is still the same, but I'm making a conscious effort not to whinge too much about her. If I whinge too much, I become her. And that would be bad.

3 comments:

my name is kate said...

You're forgiven if you lift your game, mate. And I'm hoping to make it the Yuke this year too (!). Prob not Chrissie time though. Awesome.

Jessica said...

Whinge?? What the hell does that mean? Help out a dumb American here...

Dave said...

Whinge (v) - to complain, moan, bitch etc
hehe