Tuesday 26 February 2008

Today, a doctor is going to slice me open then stitch me up again

I'm a little bit nervous.
I have a sunspot that has appeared on my chest in the last couple of months and when I visited the doctor's surgery yesterday, I was told it was best to have it "cut out."
Ew.
So in about an hour's time I'm going under the knife. It's nothing really to be worried about but it's the first time anything like this has happened to me so I'm a little anxious.
I know it's a good move in the long run but part of me wishes I could just ignore it and it would go away.
Unfortunately, it won't. And fortunately, I wear sunscreen whenever I'm in the sun so I'm hoping this won't be a regular occurrence.
Better to be safe than sorry, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be a Brave Dave, and everything will be Okie Dokie. :-)

Dave said...

Thanks Lundie. Turns out it was.