Thursday 13 December 2007

Day Four - no cigarettes

Okay I know I've been blogging about this a fair bit lately but it's a fairly big effort for me.
I haven't had any real tests yet though - I stood with an old smoking buddy yesterday afternoon while he smoked and I chatted.
But tonight and tomorrow night will be the true tests - going to the pub with friends. The habitual "beer in one hand, cigarette in the other" will be the true test of my resolve.
But since I'm blogging about it and putting it all out there in the public sphere, I'm more obliged to stick to it.

Wow, what a random, disjointed little posting.

In other news, life is good, and Christmas is nearly upon us. Yay!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You can do it, Dave. I have faith in your resolve and determination. Keep focussed on how proud you will feel afterwards.