Thursday 20 September 2007

Everything in its right place... sort of

Well I'm back at work and... loving it.
I don't know why, perhaps it was my bumper start to the day by actually exercising before i got here but I am glad to be back at work and using my brain again.
And it seems I have returned at a time of upheaval as far as employee movements go, anyway.
I'm excited that Kate, Bea and Mark have all found themselves new, exciting jobs to go to. I'm excited because I have worked with all three of them, and I know how well they will do in their new positions.
I also know that I will still see these guys around - Kate in particular, I'm sure - because that is the nature of Perth and its media industry.
I love it here for the moment. I am loving making my mark down here in an area that is mostly untouched by the West, regardless of the implications of working in 'Rocko.'
As always, my time away from home, as fun and exciting as it was, made me realise how lucky we are here in Perth.
Perth is awesome. My friends are awesome. And my job is awesome, even if the pay packet doesn't always reflect it... :)

3 comments:

my name is kate said...

Jesus Johnsy you're like a walking bubble of sunshine. And you'd better bloody still see me - if you guys have booze ups without me you know I'll hear about it and slander you in blog form.

Dave said...

We wouldn't do that Kate - you put the booze in booze-up...

Dave said...

Good to see the holiday picked you up Dave. Great to see you positive!