Tuesday 29 January 2008

Proud to be a Hottest 100-voting Australian

This year, for the first time in ages, I was absolutely stoked with the choice of number one in the Hottest 100.
One of my favourite bands ever, the band that I saw recently in Perth and raved about on this very blog, took out the top spot.
That's right, Muse won with their ever-so-pompous effort titled Knights of Cydonia.

I've been disappointed with the number one song of the year before (don't even get me started on Bernard Fanning) but this year it was unexpected and I was completely surprised.

Oh, and Kate - bite me :)

2 comments:

my name is kate said...

Personally it was hard to say if it was the Pimms or the Muse that made me throw up just a little. So happy that Soko and The Panics made it into the top 10, though, that I might let it slide.

Dave said...

It was probably the Pimms.