Thursday 10 January 2008

The other side of the country



In response to Dave's pics of New Zealand I thought I'd post a couple of the nicer ones I took when I travelled to North Queensland recently. The trip was for work, but over the three days I was there I actually only had to work for approximately 2 hours so the rest of the time was spent travelling around inthe hire car and looking at the beautiful countryside.



Tully, the town in which we stayed, has the highest average rainfall in the country - about 5 metres per year - and as such all the vegetation is a deep, lush green. Humidity aside, it was fantastic.







3 comments:

Jessica said...

Gorgeous. Looks like something out of a fairy tale.

shiny said...

So that's what green looks like!

Dave said...

Nice pics Dave. Can we have some of Perth now please? - Dave.