Wednesday 24 September 2008

Good times

It is with great excitement that I feel I should announce I am finally moving house :)
No longer will I be living all the way down in Fremantle but, as of October 11, I shall be a West Perth resident.
How exciting.
What's more exciting is that I am moving in with one of my best mates and at the same time moving away from one of the worst housemates I have ever had. But let's not re-open old wounds.
Suffice to say thinigs are most definitely looking up.

PS: Did I mention the house has a plasma television and Foxtel? Oh, yes it does.

5 comments:

shiny said...

"All the way down in freo"?

my name is kate said...

Hurrah, welcome to north of the river club - you will love it(!) Housewarming??

Dave said...

Freo's a long way when your girlfriend and most of your friends live in the leederville/mt lawley area Observer.
And I shall keep you all posted if there is to be such a housewarming. How lovely.

Dave said...

Enjoy! - Dave

shiny said...

Freo isn't a long way. Port Hedland is a long way.

We'll get you some Emu Export for the house warming :)