Wednesday 3 September 2008

It's on


(Please excuse the crudely edited image - we have a poor man's version of Photoshop on our work computers and as a result I can't do exactly what I want to do.)

I saw today that Dark Knight is a measly $100 million off beating Titanic's box office record for highest ever movie takings.

So this is a call to arms guys.
Everyone knows Titanic was crap. Everyone knows Dark Knight was awesome.

Go out and see it one more time - you know you want to - and help make it the greatest movie of all time.
I'll be doing my bit :)

4 comments:

shiny said...

You're taking the piss, right? The first 5 hours of that debacle was more than enough.

Dave said...

Are you on commission? :) - Dave

shiny said...

He is Dave. He wants to know where you want the Ferrari delivered.

Dave said...

Disclaimer: I only promote products I truly endorse and accept no form of commission or payment in any way shape or form.
But Batman rocks.