Friday 23 January 2009

So many things

Hi all,
Sorry about my slack blogging efforts lately.
The truth is, I've found it hard to inspire myself to blog about anything. I think it's something to do with the fact that I had nearly four weeks holiday and got into the habit of being lazy during that time.
There have been many things over the past few weeks that I thought I would like to blog about. I wanted to blog about Obama. I wanted to blog about an amazing exhibition I saw at the WA Art Gallery by an artist called Gordon Bennett (anyone who lives in Perth and is interested in Aboriginal issues must see this exhibition before it closes). I wanted to blog about two albums that have inspired me over the summer months (Apocalypso by the Presets and the new Kings of Leon album - both are brilliant and come highly recommended). I wanted to blog about racism. I wanted to blog about returning to work after a long holiday. But in the end, what inspired me to blog again was a notepad getting destroyed all over my clothes (read below).

Anyway, the long and short of it is I'm back. I'm in a great mood today and, as ridiculous as it sounds, blogging about my load of washing has inspired me to stick with this blog.
If there's any readers left, thanks for coming back. I'll be better this time round. Promise.

1 comment:

Dave said...

I'm still here... There you go then, heaps to blog about Dave! - Dave