Sunday 4 January 2009

Hi all,
Sorry I haven't been a reliable blogger of late. I've been good, it's just been a busy time of year as I'm no doubt you're all aware :)
I had a lovely festive season and new year, some of which has inspired me to blog.
I love the new year. New Year's Eve provides people with the opportunity to start afresh. I know it sounds like wank but think about it. The clock ticks over and then the calendar starts again from the beginning. People make resolutions to try and better themselves in certain ways. The festive season even provides people who have fallen out with others the opportunity to resolve their differences "because it's Christmas" or "because it's new years."
I enjoyed my festive season and, I think because of the events leading up to it, I appreciated a few of the things I usually take for granted.

Anyway I'm back blogging now and I promise I will be more of an active writer in the new year. That's my resolution :)
Dave

PS Oh, and I just wanted to add that this whole Israel/Palestine situation is the scariest situation we've faced in world politics for some time. What makes it scarier is stories like this and the US response to it all.

PPS In 16 days' time, George Bush will no longer be the president of the US. How awesome.

1 comment:

Dave said...

I think we should think of New Year as a chance to re-evaluate our lives and if neccessary change things. When better? - Dave