Wednesday 5 November 2008

An Open Letter to the soon-to-be Former President George Bush

Dear George,

First of all, fuck you.

Secondly, I'd like to thank you for your contribution to world politics. You have almost single handedly made the world a scarier place in which to live. You have shamed your entire country so that most of them cannot travel without having, as one of my fellow bloggers put it "shit hung on them." You have ruined this election for your own political party.

I hope history judges you for the dimwitted, near-sighted, power hungry war monger you are.

All the best,

Dave.

P.S. Obama rocks.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice one! Now to just wait for the DVD series featuring his gaffes...

shiny said...

Not to mention greedy. And I'm sure the word "fuckneck" should be in there somewhere.

Not sure whether to laugh or cry.

The good news is I've learnt more about US geography this morning than in the preceeding 27 years.

Dave said...

lol

Dave said...

You have been reading my mind! - Dave

Me said...

He did it all for the lulz. The only reason anything is worth doing. And for this he is forgiven.

Anonymous said...

u r an idiot...

Steve said...

Yes Bush just can't fuck off quickly enough for my liking.