Saturday 14 June 2008

Retail Therapy

So with my first (editor's) pay packet this weekend, I went shopping.
I bought myself my first pair of black skinny leg jeans, and they're awesome. I never thought I'd be able to pull off skinny leg jeans, but I actually found a pair that not only look good but are comfortable as well.

I also managed to snare a pair of Converse sneakers for half price - $40 - to go with the jeans. Awesome.

And all this in time to go The Fratellis' concert at Capitol on July 31, for which I also bought my ticket today.

How exciting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm still on the lookout for good skinny leg jeans what brand were they?

Jessica said...

Designers are mean. How can skinny leg jeans actually look good? Skinny legs, low rise--it's a conspiracy!!! F'in designers....