Thursday 13 March 2008

I don't quite know what to say about this.

You may remember some time ago there was a competition in an Australian men's magazine, Zoo Weekly, giving away a "boob job" to the lucky winner.

This competition rightly provoked moral outrage and indignation amongst church groups, family groups and politicians.

Anyway, last night I was at home, perusing through the February edition that my housemate had purchased and I found the winner of the competition. But it doesn't just end there.

The lucky girl who won now has her cup size chosen by readers.

Using the NorkEnhancer (TM) {I am hoping the trademark is a pisstake} the magazine showed a series of photographs showing what she would look like with C cup, D cup, DD cup, E cup or F cup (!) breasts.

Underneath, it encouraged readers to log on to the ZooWeekly website in order to vote for the cup size they preferred.

I'm still somewhat in a state of shock over the whole thing.

4 comments:

shiny said...

Bunch of weirdos, all of them.

Dave said...

I agree. For a moment I thought you did that sort of thing in Australia. :-) - Dave

Jessica said...

Dang. That's messed up.

Anonymous said...

As the owner of an ample chest myself, I can only say this daft bint is going to regret it. Bigtime. One can only hope she has a good chiropractor