Saturday 5 September 2009

Some Like it Hot II

Earlier this year I blogged about chilli and my extremely low tolerance to it.
What a difference six months makes.

I decided that my tolerance to chilli was too much of a hindrance to my dining experiences in general, and thought I'd try to wean myself onto it.
I started by using it in dishes at home. A chopped chilli here, a chopped chilli there.
But now I've gone to the opposite extreme. It's like a drug. I have to add chilli to everything. I can't get enough. And usually, unless it's chilli of the extremely-hot-blows-your-head-off variety, it's not hot enough.

I still can't quite believe the turnaround. It just goes to show you can train your taste buds to like something.

My next mission is brussel sprouts.

Okay that's a lie.

1 comment:

Me said...

Welcome to the club, glad to have you as a dear member.