Tuesday 24 February 2009

Stuff

I haven't blogged in a few days because I haven't quite known how to put into words what I'm feeling at the moment.
Without going into specifics, I've had a pretty crappy couple of weeks.
I've always been a believer in the idea that everything happens for a reason. I strongly believe that my life is mapped out for me. Fate, God, whatever force it is pulling the strings, has my life plans written down in a little black book somewhere.

I wouldn't mind taking a look at that book someday. I know there's a silver lining to every crowd and all, there's just times when I wouldn't mind knowing what is going to happen. Did I make the right decision? Should I have done things differently?

I blogged a couple of weeks ago about how I don't do regret. Well, I'm living proof that things change. I'm not saying I'm regretting anything right now, but I'm fearful that decisions I make at the moment will make me regretful later in life. No regrets. It's easier to say with the benefit of hindsight.

For the moment, I'm just taking life a day at a time. I always feel it's easier to throw myself into work when I've got other stuff on my mind. You should see the amount of work I've gotten out of the way this week already...

5 comments:

Steve said...

One day at a time is my life, and I have survived so far, so it can't be all that bad :-) All the best mate.

Anonymous said...

Hey Dave,

After weeks of lurking, I'm coming out of the woodwork to make a comment on your blog... :-)

Mainly because this post resonates with me also at the moment. Hope whatever is bugging you gets better.

Maybe the Gemini stars are out of whack?!
x

Dave said...

Thanks guys. Gret to hear from you Rochelle - keep commenting! Plus I think you're right about the Gemini thing...

Dave said...

Keep with it Dave. Things will imrove. - Dave

Anonymous said...

Hope things get easier soon.

And keep not regretting. I pretty much regret everything, for one reason or another, and it's not much fun really.