Tuesday 15 July 2008

I'm still in awe

Last night I was lucky enough to be invited to the premiere of Dark Knight, the new Batman movie.
After handing in our mobile phones and going through a metal detector to ensure we had no recording devices on us, we sat down and buckled up for the ride.
And what a ride it was.
Seriously, this is the best Batman movie ever made.
I'm not going to give too much away, because it doesn't come out for a couple more days, but suffice to say Gotham is a dark, dark place, the Joker (Heath Ledger) is one of the scariest bad guys I've seen on film in a while and he unleashes hell on Gotham in a self-declared war with Batman.
And Batman is oh-so-cool.
I'll shut up about it now, but take my word for it - the film lives up to the hype.
In fact, I'm seeing it again on Friday :)

3 comments:

Dave said...

You seem really enthusiastic! It must be a good movie. - Dave

Jessica said...

I'm looking forward to seeing this in IMAX. Do they have IMAX in Australia? If not, man you're missing out!

Dave said...

They do, but not sure if the one here in Perth still operates...