Thursday 26 April 2007

The. Best. Ever.

I know it's been said before but after watching the latest episode last night, I just can't get over how much Heroes is my favourite TV program. Ever.
I don't know what it is, whether it's the X-Men style link to genetic mutations which give people super powers, or the fact that there are more twists and turns than a packet of crisps, or the fact that all the characters (who are so thoroughly well-developed) eventually meet up, but I love it!
I can't remember being into a TV show this much ever.
Sad I know, but just as long as no one tries to contact me between 8.30pm and 9.30pm on a Wednesday night, everyone's happy.

5 comments:

my name is kate said...

Well I have been a big X-Men nerd since I was so-high and I think there's a similarity between Heroes and X-Men (the comic and the movies and, yes, even the cartoon series. Because I watched it. Shut up.) I would say that the characters are pretty well written and it's fast paced enough to keep you interested but, for me at least, it's at least party because I have a huge crush on Milo Ventimiglia and his almost equally hot brother. Ah Bro-Yay, it's been too long...

Dave said...

I watched the X-Men cartoon as a kid too. But don't tell anyone.

my name is kate said...

Oh and did you have a huge pile of X-men comics in your cupboard too? Did you?! Did you?! *sobbing*

Dave said...

Yes, actually, but they were interspersed with The Phantom and Mad Magazines...

Dave said...

Did I just say that out loud?