Wednesday 6 May 2009

Big Dave Out

So I had a day off work this week and I took the opportunity to go on an expedition around Perth in the early hours of the morning (I got up before dawn) and test out my new camera.

I did it with the idea of putting together a YouTube clip of some of the better pictures with some music overlaid.

After a couple of attempts I managed to make the pics into a video clip and upload it! I'm very excited - this is the first time I've uploaded anything onto YouTube and now I feel like a card-carrying member of Gen Y :)

Anyway I thought I'd post it here for you to take a look. It's pretty amateurish but bear in mind it's my first attempt at anything like this. The pics were taken in and around the CBD and represent a short collection of what I like most about Perth. I think it may have something to do with my stint in the country, but I do love this place. I love the city and I love the skyline.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You had a day off and got up at dawn? There's something very wrong with you. You need help.