Tuesday 25 August 2009

It's all been a bit glum around here lately, hasn't it?

So I decided to redecorate. I hope you like the new wallpaper. Please feel free to suggest changes to the colour scheme if you think something different would work better.

Before my last blog, I hadn't posted anything on here in about two months. Which is pretty poor, really.

I've also neglected to read my friend's blogs in that time - for those of you reading, I've caught up on the most recent ones at least.

I'm not sure if I have many readers out there anymore, but perhaps that's not such a bad thing.

I have a lot to say still and plan to pick up where I left off. In the meantime, take a look around, put your feet up, and feel free to comment in the topsy-turvy world that is Dave's Whirlpool.

2 comments:

my name is kate said...

welcome back

Rochelle said...

The new look is great - I vote to keep it 'as is'. :-)