Thursday 22 February 2007

Gigs, gigs and Giggs!

Three gigs - Good Vibrations Festival 2007, Roger Waters performing Dark Side of the Moon in its entirety and Ryan Giggs scoring the goal that saw Manchester United win its Champions League match over French side Lille.
Roger Waters was amazing - the closest I'll ever get to seeing Pink Floyd in the flesh and my god it was fantastic...
I was blown away.
Good Vibrations was up there with one of my most perfect festivals ever. The people, the atmosphere and the music were spot on. I saw Rahzel, JS-One, Jurassic 5 and Beastie Boys all perform extremely well - the day was perfect.
And infally, Giggs you are a champion. After taking a free goal kick before the keeper was ready (sorry boys, you should've been watching the umpire) he scored the winner in Manchester's Champion League game - and I smell a winner coming the Red Devils way this year.....
Stay tuned!!

No comments: